Now that we are all settling into 2014, we thought we’d take a moment to reflect on the past few months and what the future holds for us.
We are still riding the momentum from the second half of 2013.
- Keeping up with an increase in demand proved challenging at times! To address this, we added a new embroidery machine and hired new staff.
- We continued the roll-out of our virtual web store program. The idea of customized, online storefronts is really catching on and allowing businesses to efficiently distribute uniforms, promotional apparel, etc. We now have over 100 webstores!
- We introduced many new products, including the new Eddie Bauer line to our apparel offerings.
Our client roster is growing rapidly.
We are pleased to be meeting so many people and adding many local businesses to our client roster
Some notable recent additions include:
- National Airlines
- Blue Water Spa
- Bell Canyon Consulting
- Brane Educational Consulting
Thank you very much for entrusting us with your business and promotional needs.
We’ve got big plans for 2014!
- We will continue to improve the quality of our service.
- We will be adding another skilled embroiderer to our crew.
- We will cultivate a stronger online presence through SEO management and social media.